Our client, the leading on-demand talent management solutions provider, with more than 5,000 customer organizations, is currently seeking an Software Engineer (C#/ASP.NET) at their software development office in Petaluma, Ca. This position will provide software engineering expertise on core web based client applications. The successful candidate will be involved with the analysis, design, and development of large-scale hosted enterprise SaaS systems utilizing Microsoft .Net technologies.
As a basis for consideration, all interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• Requires 6+ years experience as a software engineer
• Highly experienced with .NET framework (3.5/4.0) and OOP techniques
• Experienced with large scale, high transaction volume enterprise systems
• Production coding experience in C#, ASP.NET required, Java experience a plus
• Highly experienced with SQL Server 2005/2008 required, Oracle experience a plus
• Experienced with nHibernate, Spring.Net a plus
• Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented
• Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify code on existing and new products.
• Implement product requirement documents into technical solutions that take into account issues such as flexibility, performance, scalability, maintainability, security, localization, and testing.
• Capable of performing as technical lead for small team development projects.
• Coordinate and communicate with cross functional groups on projects.
• Contribute to technical documentation for implementation and maintenance.
• Contribute to coding standards and code reviews for technical quality of software delivered.
• Provide technical consultation to remote and local teams within the organization.
• Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to technically diverse audiences.
• Focus on cross team success. Work well in a team environment. Assist team members in all areas to achieve successful releases and retrospectively provides feedback for continuous improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Microsoft Certifications a plus
Employment Status Criteria
US Citizenship, Permanent Residence (Green card) status, or authorization to work in the US without sponsorship required.
If you have any questions please call Dale at 707.820.7900 or via linked-in at http://www.linkedin.com/in/dalepcorrea